Masters in Finance (University of Calcutta) & MBA (WBUT), Senior Research Officer
Ms. Rajashri Chatterjee is the Senior Research Officer at International Management Institute (IMI) Kolkata. She has done her Masters in Finance from the University of Calcutta and MBA from the West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). She is currently pursuing Ph.D at the University of Burdwan. Prior to joining IMI-Kolkata she has worked as Finance Executive at Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences and AMRI Hospitals Ltd. She is the Editorial Assistant of the Scholarly Management Magazine of IMI-Kolkata, the IMI Konnect. She is also the Editorial Assistant of the book Understanding China and India through History, Culture, Cooperation and Competition, Sage Publications (forthcoming). She assists in faculty research activity and has been actively engaged as a committee member in organizing various national and international conferences at IMI-Kolkata. She has contributed articles for IMI Konnect and has papers to her credit that have been presented in conferences in India and abroad.
- CSR Practices: A Comparative Study of India and Asia (with Paramita Mukherjee), Understanding China and India through History, Culture, Cooperation and Competition, Sage Publications (forthcoming)
- Trade Openness, Conflicts and Sino-Indian Relations: Identifying Impacts on Poverty in Eastern India (with Arindam Banik), Sino-India Forum on Sino-Indian Relation: Change and Development, Chengdu, China, October 2015.
- CSR Practices: A Comparative Study of India and Asia (with Paramita Mukherjee), Sino-India Forum on Sino-Indian Relation: Change and Development, Chengdu, China, October 2015.
- India's Retail Policy: Securing a Balance between the Physical Store and E-commerce (with Mohua Banerjee), Oxford Retail Futures Conference: Public Policy in Retail and Supply Chain Management, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, December 2015.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in India: The Paradigm Shift, Two-day Seminar on Contemporary Issues, Burdwan University, March 2014.