Ph.D. / Fellowship Programme from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM-C), Assistant Professor - Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Dr. Roma Puri has more than a decade of teaching experience. Her domain has been Organizational Behaviour and HRM. She has taught courses at graduate and post-graduate level. In addition to teaching regular courses at B-schools she has been a teaching HRM related courses in the Career Oriented Programme offered by St. Xavier’s College. With keen interest in Behavioural Sciences, she has gone through intensive group process training from Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Sciences, attended Group Relations Conference and offered several programmes in this area. She has been a part of the GLOBE (Global Leadership and Organizational Behaviour Effectiveness) Programme led by Professor Robert House at the Wharton School.
Paper Presentation at Conferences:
- Puri, R. and Chander, S. (2014) “Aligning CSR with Business and HRM: Partnering Leadership Strategy for CSR in Practice”, International HR Conference 2014, IISWBM.
- Puri, R. and Srivastava, B.N. (2009) “Role of Strategy and Slack Resources in Determining Product Innovations among Indian Manufacturing Organizations”, Academy of Management Annual Conference 2009, Chicago.
- Puri, R. and Srivastava, B.N. (2008) “Role of Slack Resources and Innovation in Promoting Innovation Patents among Indian Manufacturing Organizations", 6th Asia Academy of Management Conference 2008, Taipei.
- Puri, R. and Srivastava, B.N. (2008) “Role of Slack Resources, Mode of R&D and Aggressive Posture in Enhancing Product Patents in Indian Manufacturing Organizations”, Strategic Management Society: Special India Conference 2008, ISB Hyderabad.
Books / Book Chapter
- Gupta V., Mukherjee K. and Puri, R. (2004) “ The Transformative Organization: The Coates of India Story”, Transformative Organizations: A Global Perspective, Response Books, New Delhi
- Gupta V., Mukherjee K. and Puri, R. (2004) “A Model of the Transformative Organization: Learning from the Wesman Group of India”, Transformative Organizations: A Global Perspective, Response Books, New Delhi
Some of the MDPs conducted recently are for Bengal Energy, AnkurKala( NGO) and Bandhan Group. She has been a resource person for workshops conducted at IIM Calcutta and IISWBM.